Your partner has just discovered that she may be pregnant. She's looking for a solution, but where do you fit in?
You may be asking:
- What are my rights?
- How will her decision regarding this pregnancy affect me?
- What if my girlfriend and I don't agree?
- How will my girlfriend respond to an abortion?
- What can I do if I don't agree with the decision my girlfriend is making?
You may be thinking:
- Our relationship is unstable.
- I need to finish school.
- I'm not sure I'd be a good parent.
- I don't have a job.
- She won't listen to me.
- I wish there was more I could do in this matter.
- I don't want her to make this decision without me.
Please contact us if you need some information or support. We can arrange for a male peer counselor to see you.